Gerry’s Grill Tagbilaran is part of the international restaurant chain, Gerry’s Grill. The restaurant chain has other branches throughout the Philippines as well as in Singapore and in the US.
Gerry’s Grill Tagbilaran is located at the 4th floor of Bohol Quality (BQ) Mall, giving it a nice view of the Tagbilaran Bay as well as part of Maribojoc, the Panglao Island and the nearby province of Cebu.
The restaurant has 2 areas – the main dining area which is airconditioned and the smoking area near the entrance.
Food Offerings / Menu
Among the several options of well-prepared and equally delicious food choices, the following are some of the notables:
- Blue Marlin Steak – definitely one to try – you haven’t been to Gerry’s if you haven’t tried this as they say.
- Sizzling Sisig – their bestseller
- Tinomok – a bit like laing, only better. This is so good! It was featured in a magazine.
- Beef Casserole – beef, cheese, mashed potato and garlic… perfect.
- Sizzling Beef Spareribs – regulars just love this.
- Sizzling Tuna Sisig – No. 1 Top Food Spot Awards for 2012 by SUMMIT MEDIA
- Sugba Kilaw – a combination of grilled liempo and kilawin tanigue.
Desserts like Toasted Ice Cream, halo-halo, turon saba etc. are also available. You may also order beer, softdrinks, juices, shakes or hot drinks like coffee or hot tea.
The restaurant also offers straight drinks like vodka or fundador and cocktails like margarita or long island iced tea.
Their Bilao Bundle (Bihon, Canton or Palabok) is available for delivery and take-out.
Cater to Go service for catering, functions and bulk orders is available for hassle free events and affairs.
Cash as well as payment by debit or credit card is accepted at the restaurant.
How to Get There / Contact Information
Gerry’s Grill Tagbilaran
4th Floor BQ Mall
CPG Avenue, Tagbilaran City, Bohol
Tel. No.: 038 411 3164