List of Restaurants in Tagbilaran City.
Go-to places when looking for Filipino cuisine.
- Gerry’s Grill Tagbilaran – located at the Level 4 of Bohol Quality (BQ) Mall. Must try: Blue Marlin Steak, Tinomok and Sizzling Tuna Sisig.
- Chicken Ati-atihan – located in Ma. Clara St. Must try: Grilled chicken
- Payag Restaurant – also known as Jo’s Chicken Inato, located at CPG East Ave. corner Matig-a St. Must try: Grilled chicken, Super Inato Combo
- Saya’s – located at CPG East Avenue.
- Prawn Farm Grill and Seafoods – located at the upper ground floor of Island City Mall. Must try: Seafood Bouillabaisse, Prawn Halabos
- Heritage Crab House Seafoods Restaurant – located in Mansasa Seaside. Must Try: Mud and blue crab, slipper lobster
- Gerarda’s – located in J.S. Torralba St., near the Tagbilaran City Central Elementary School. Must Try: Dnakdakan, Seafood’s kare-kare, Native chicken
- Miravilla Seafood Restaurant – located in Booy, with seaside or pool view dining area.
- Verandah Carolina – Coralandia Resort
- Doy’s – Borja St.
- Jj’s Seaside Restaurant
Go-to places when wanting to try chinese cuisine.
- Jj’s Dimsum Restaurant – located at CPG Avenue, beside the Metrocentre Hotel. Must try: Siomai, Fish Fillet with Sweet and Sour Sauce.
- Shiang Ma Nou Dimsum Noodles, Short Orders and Seafood House – located in Gallares St. corner J. Borja St. Must Try: Panther Lapu-lapu, Tiger Lobster, King Crab
- Sun Cafe – located at the ground floor of Sun Avenue Tourist Inn, Gallares St., fronting Bohol Institute of Techonology International College. Must Try: Chopsuey, siomai
Go-to places for Insternational cuisine.
- Garden Cafe – located in J.S. Torralba St., near the Tagbilaran City Cathedral.
- The Buzzz Cafe – for organic food offering. It has 2 branches – one in ICM while the other is at Galleria Luisa.
- Cafe Atanacio – Bohol Tropics Resort’s main restaurant.
Places to visit for Japanese cuisine.
- Asiatika – located at the second floor of Metrocentre Hotel.
- Rai-rai Ken – located at the upper ground floor of Island City Mall. Must Try: seafood bento, rai-rai ken bento