Sun Cafe Coffee Shop and Restaurant is located in Gallares St., Tagbilaran City, Bohol. It’s a walking distance or a short tricycle ride from the Tagbilaran City wharf.
They offer most of the food offerings in other restaurants like dimsum specials, dimsum platters, rice bowls and japanese selections like chicken tiryaki and katsudon and ala carte servings for soup, pancit, chopsuey among others.
You may try also there halo-halo special, fresh lumpia, beef tortilla, mango crepe and choco-lava.
- Fried Siomai Shanghai
- Steam Siomai Siopao
- Pork with oyster sauce
- Fried Shark’s Fin Shanghai
Sun Cafe also offers free wi-fi for customers who needs to stay connected online.
Sun Cafe Multi-purpose Room
You may use the Multi Purpose Room for small meetings, gatherings or private parties. It can accommodate up 10-15 persons.
Rates and Packages
- For a minimum food order of Php 2,000.00, free 1-hour use of the room.
- For a minimum food order of Php 3,500.00, free 2-hour use of the room.
- For a minimum food order of Php 5,000.00, free 3-hour use of the room.
* Use of projector is charged Php 500.00 for whole day use.
* Corkage fee for food items brought from outside is Php 200.00 / platter and Php 500.00 / lechon.
Driving directions to Sun Cafe from Airport Rd, Tagbilaran City, Philippines
1. Head south on Airport Road toward Benigno Aquino Ave, 80 m
2. Turn left onto Airport Road/Benigno Aquino Ave, 300 m
3. Take the 1st right onto Carlos P. Garcia Ave, 900 m
4. Turn right onto J. Borja Street, 280 m
5. Turn right onto C. Gallares Street
Destination will be on the left, 85 m
C. Gallares St
Tagbilaran City, Philippines
Tel: (63 38) 411 0812